Dena Bank Clerk Exam Model Paper – Mental Ability
1. The largest continent is:
a). South Africa b).Europe c). Africa d).asia
2. Which pass was opened between India and China for trade?
a). Nathula b).Khardungla c). chumbi d).solang
3. If Drowsy is written as HVSAWC, BEAUTY will be written as:
a).FIEYXC b).EHDXWC c). GJFZYD d).KFBVUC
4. The highest railway line has been opened in July 2006 in which country?
a). India b).Mongolia c). China d).Russia
5. 7, 7.14, 42, 168?
a). 840 b).672 c). 504 d).336
6. What is earlier name of the present ‘National Library of Kolkata”?
a). Imperial Library b).British Library c). Royal library d).Albert Library
7. The cube root of 1331 is:
a). 11 b).13 c). 19 d).17
8. At which inclination earth rotates about its axis:
a). 23 ½ b).22 ½ c). 21 ½ d).20
9. Jagan went to another town covering 240km by car moving at 60kmph. Then he covered 400km by train moving at 100kmph and then rest 200km he covered by a bus moving at 50kmph. The average speed during the whole journey is:
a).80kmph b).70kmph c).75kmph d).72kmph
10. The area of a triangle is equal to the area of a square whose each side is 60mtrs. The height of the triangle is 90mtrs. The base of the triangle will be
a). 75m b).85m c).65m d).80m
11. A horse is tied at the corner of a rectangular field, whose length is 20m and width is 16m with a rope whose length is 14m. Find the area which the horse can graze?
a).156 sq.m b).154 sq.m c). 164 sq.m d).144 sq.m
12. The capital of Mauritius:
a).Port Louis b).Male c). Suva d).Kabul
13. Pedal: Cycling: Oar: ?
a).Gliding b).Sufing c). Skating d).Rowing
15. Sam and Rita was sitting in apark in the evening looking at the sunset to the horizon. What is the direction of their hand side?
a).East b).West c).North d).South
14. The highest total runs scored by a team in an ODI cricket match is:
a). 438 b).443 c). 326 d).400
15. A Shopkeeper buys 144eggs at 90paise each. In the way 20eggs were broken. He sold the remaining eggs at Rs. 1.20 each. The percentage gain or loss is:
a). 14.8% gain b).12.9% gain c). 8.5%gain d).4.8%gain
16. In 1858 the first train from Howrah tan to
a). Hooghly b).Bardhaman c). Bandel d).Chinsura
17. Who was the prime minister of Britain when India got Independence?
a).Winston Churchil b).Clement Atlee c). wilson d).None of these
18. The ball used in which of the games is usually oval in shape:
a). Rugby b).Golf c). Polo d).Volleyball
19. It takes 40men eight days to earn Rs.2000. How many men will earn Rs.200 in two days?
a). 10 b).14 c). 16 d).20
20. A pipe of 2inch diameter fills the water tank in one hour. If the diamenter of the pipe is 4 inch in what time will the pipe fill the same tank:
a). 10min b). 15min c). 30min d). 45min
21. If the arithmetic mean of six numbers is 4.5, what is the total sum of these numbers?
a). 25 b).27 c). 64 d). Cannot be estimated
For All Exam Previous Papers/Model Papers mail to us email@example.com, if available we will publish on our site
Subscribe to govtJobs latest by Email